With in Singapore we provide option for Self Collection , Standard Shipping and Registered Shipping for the delivery. .For the Standard and Registered shipping will be done via Singapore Post (SingPost)
“Self Collection” option is FREE of delivery charge. You can confirm the order (order + payment) online and then pick up by yourself.
To decide meeting time and place drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parcel pick up time would be weekdays 11am to 4pm. Excluding Sunday and public holidays.
Shipping charges will be calculated based on the weight of the parcel. Shipping charges will be calculated while choosing the item(s) All the order(s) will be mailed by registered mail via SingPost which will take 3-5 working days after posting the parcel which has tracking facility.
“Creative Jewellery & Designs” will not be responsible for misplacing the parcel.
Generally the parcel will be dispatched within 1-2 working days after the order is confirmed (receiving and confirming the full payment). If the order is placed on weekends ( Sat and Sun) or public holiday it will be shipped on next working day.
The dispatch time mentioned above is for the non customised item(s) . For custom ordered jewellery, it will be shipped based on the time required for that piece.
All our items undergo thorough QA testing before shipping. Returns will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product(s)
1. Return Should be made with in 3 working days upon receiving your order.
2. You need to send the clear photograph for the showing the damage or incorrect product(s).
3. Please send original receipt in the return box and keep a copy of this for future references.
4. will not be liable for any items that are lost during the shipping process.
5. Return will be approved at “Creative Jewellery & Designs” discretion.
6. No returns are accepted for the custom made jewellery orders.
Following cases are not eligible for refunds :
a. Change of mind or dislike the product after confirming the order.
b. Exact colour match
c. Far more deviation from the expectation
d. Damage done by customer
e. Minor defects like slight asymmetry, exact dimension mismatch, anything that does not affect general look of the item.